Sunday, April 1, 2012

hi april

hmm, time flies, it was january when i entered utp
and now my 1st semester almost comes to an end.

i was planning on an intensive studying today.
blagh, was not successful.
i struggled with stomach problem in the morning.
ate, struggle some more with gastric problem
roll around, felt like i was getting better
then started playing pyssla beads.
then remembered about my intensive studying plan.
=..=

so yeah, that was like the summary of today.
how intensive was my study?
laying down on my bed while reading
and occasionally took a nap.
SOOOOO INTENSIVEEEE
urghhh, when will i ever be serious about my studies ..

-i made an angry bird out of the pyssla beads

after that i re-arranged my closet
and guess what?
i found out that the total number for damaged baju kurung that i've made
IS 3 FREAKIN BAJU KURUNG!!
wuuuuuuut?
yes, i burn a hole on 3 baju kurung
so mom, later when i come back
u need to make intensive ironing class
and yes, jahit those holes...

-don't ever make me iron your baju kurung.

haishh, this gastric problem is really annoying

-END-


No comments: