Saturday, March 3, 2012

yes, i got class tomorrow

heheheh it's 1.25 am
and im still not sleeping
im guessing my biological clock starting to work again
OWHHH YEAAAAAAH

alot happened in just one night.
i had to brave the annoying not-so-heavy-but-still-pouring rain
with my friend
WITH ONLY ONE SMALL UMBRELLA
dang, i stepped on puddles too constantly
then i thought,
HEY WHY NOT LET'S JUST ROLL IN THE PUDDLE INSTEAD?!

-i hatee puddlessssssssss

btw we're actually going to SIFE introduction night
and fyi i joined this club called SIFE,
google if yew don't know, cause im pretty much the same
heh

we had ice breaking games
which just like any other game
I S U C K A T, dang it.
no one wanted to be a pokemaster TT^TT
forever alone, sob

i was posted to be in the youth project
under entrepreneurship
hmmm, can't say much since they too don't know much
weird.

then i had to attend my smart group meeting
in which they held to celebrate our smart group member who
was born on the month of february, which includes me!!
we ate this damnnnn delicious chocolate cake
then we did a "little" sharing session
that end up a little more than 1.00 am
which means, yes, im just back from my smart group meeting :D

-GHAAAAAAA, SALIVATING..........

p/s: "if you don't know what fyi is, you're probably Not from this generation"-Dr. Lai
my jackie chan look-a-like lecturer

-END-

No comments: