Thursday, March 1, 2012

the reason im alone

after spending about 2 hours for dinner talking and acting like our test is a month away,
i've found out the very reason why im FOREVER ALONE

1. my face expression
im able to look like memes on 9gag,
IT'S JUST SOO U G L Y
i once get sprayed by my friend thanks to this fugly face
sad

2. once i talk, the world is mine
excessive laughing and much more embarrassing stuff happened
when i talk
in other words
NOT SOPAN :O

3.really bad at socializing
some time it puzzles me how people can get to know one another so easily
in a very short period of time,
just how?HOW?
am i snobby or what?

nuf talking about how "alone" i am right now,
the point is, i don't mind being alone
still got my best friends,kuantan friends and utp friends
sooo many friends :D

owh and some interesting facts my utp friends found out about me.
once you befriend me
your stock share in the social business will
plunge down as if your were hit by the recession wave.
YES, I AM THAT DANGEROUS >:/
think twice before getting to know me

AND AND AND,
haish... i bought a new calculator plus some important stationary
RM 39, ALL GONE JUST FOR A DEMMIT CALCULATORRRR
>:(

-is it too much if i put on posters of a missing pencil box everywhere?!!

the new version of pokemon and digimon just suck yo.
give shizz to my great childhood cartoon,dang

-the most frustrating moment of my childhood, shaking the digivice soo badly in hope that my digimon will evolve instead it turned to a digipoop.SOB

p/s:forever alone post requested by fans XD

-END-

1 comment:

leon7zack said...

your a good friend ami.

OWH I LOVE THT OKEMON THING!
DAMN!
XDD