Sunday, March 4, 2012

im not isaac newton

blagh,
just finished physics test this morning
and looks like someone is going to score a 5 out of 20
=..=
or maybe worst
i hate it when things i study really hard on
was not needed in the test
bobba bobba bobba
sorry mr.newton, i created a new formula for force

next time, i should prepare earlier
but talk is cheap.
gotta admit that,
early exam preparation was one of my top resolution for about the last 5 years of my life
WHEN WILL I EVER CHANGE?!

and something stinks.
but i swear i've washed my socks :/
i think something died

guess who bought 2 bottle of not-so-cheap junk food?!!
ME!
and am not proud of it >:(
demmit, why must i waste money?!WAI?

-WHEN WILL I GET MY LOAN?!

now i must study really hard for the next test
teh spm result is around the corner
I AM PANICKING
WHAT IF I GET KICK OUT OF THIS UNIVERSITY
OR MARA DECIDED NOT TO SPONSOR ME ANYMORE?
shizzz

gotta go to v5 tonight, pick up some laundry

-END-

No comments: