Wednesday, March 21, 2012

big bad ami

yesterday i bought 5 books for rm50.70
SAY WUUUUUUUUT?!
cheap, i know rite.
thanks utp for bringing awesome things in the middle of nowhere.

-agjhsndqwakp CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, the best part is.i used a voucher buku

owh, and i still haven't use another 2 voucher
mehehehe.

today, i went to kuantan
to collect my spm result.
it was bitter sweet*cheeeeeeeeeessy*
very nostalgic.
im excited but nervous, mixed feeling is not the best
thing to experience ya know.
i seriously can't brush my teeth properly this morning.
end up puking, dang those butterflies >:/

my result is so-so la
i can still study at utp,
heh i don't have to worry about my sponsor not sponsoring me anymore!
WOO T WOOT

-le school magazine, kudos to the sirma crew :D

sob, i hope i can still stay connected to my kuantan hommies
TT^TT YOU GUYS ARE SUPER AWESOME!
LONG LIVE SOVEREIGN!

AND TO MY GIRL FRIENDS
IM SO PROUD OF CHU GIRLS,
COME TO MY HOUSE AND EAT LOTSA BIHUN SUP!!
i don't know when will that be tho

P/S:i need retail therapy

-END-



2 comments:

leon7zack said...

ami. bestnyer kalau dh ada org sponsor kita.i wish i had one.=(

average ami said...

I KNOW LOTSA PEOPLE WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE AS AWESOME AS U LOKMAN!
see u next time TT^TT