Monday, February 20, 2012

random rants

im full of anger right now.
now that im well, almost 18 im starting to talk less shiz
and ofcourse im more patient, in other words more mature la.
but when 'pisang berbuah dua kali'
OWH MADDA FUUUUU
i can't be patient anymoreeee!
the fak yo, don't put useless machine if it's BOBBA useless
don't make me go downstairs and expect air(ANGIN) to come out of the BOBBAing machine
this is like the second time i've been cheated.
IM ON THE MADDA #%^!@$@ FOURTH FLOOR THE THING IS AT THE ARGHHH FIRST FLOOR

if i like, own a lighter right now, i will like, totally burn all the useless machine here
and not let other people suffer like me.
dude, atleast put la a sign "rosak" or "f*cked up", people will totally understand.
BOBBA BOBBA BOBBA!!

-BURNNNNNNNNNNN DIE DIE DIE

the other thing that seriously made me swear this much is that...
fashizzle, don't hang yo madda BOBBAing wet cloth, i reapeat SOAKIN' wet cloth near my dry cloth!!
for the madda of looooord, don't you think yer SOAKIN' wet cloth will like totally ruin my drying cloth?!!foshizzle? BOBBA BOBBA BOBBA!!
I GOT CLASS, I CAN'T TAKE MY CLOTH AS SOON AS THEY'RE DRIED UP.
fak yo, i've been drying my jeans for like 4 days now!!BOBBAAAAA
AND IT'S NOT DRYING AT ALL

-fuuuuu #^%(I#$#%

shizzle, i never swear this much before.this year la
im sorry, please forgive me for my sins
=..=

NOW I CAN'T STUDY PRE CALCULUS CUS IM TOO ANGRY!!

-END-




2 comments:

leon7zack said...

i like raging ami.
XDD
fuhhhh.hot hot words.hahaha

average ami said...

words aku dah di filter la lokman.
dua kali aku filter.