Tuesday, February 21, 2012

noble peace prize

today, while waiting for my friends to buy their lunch
i sat at my table alone, with my wallet in hand.
i don't know what made me, but uh
somehow i count my money to confirm on how much i own.
just this sunday my dad gave me RM150
and now, today, tuesday, just three days later
i used up RM60 =..=



T H I S M U S T S T O P




in average i used up RM18.30 every day,
yes, my father owns a gold mine.
DANG IT NO, IM JUST BEING SARCASTIC!
we don't own a gold mine
>:/

from now on, i will NOT enter KOPETRO
unless, i need stationary and stuff like that
i will like totally spend RM2.20 only per day.starting from tomorrow
wish me luck.
WAI MUST I BE LIKE THIS?!!
if i fail to do this, i'll fail to be a good daughter
TT^TT

therefore i should win a noble peace prize for discovering the formula to spend soo much money, yet still not knowing.sad.

so yeah, today i loiter around undercroft
bored.
but today im very busy la.
so tired

-undercroft is the coolest place to be, literally.
-END-

1 comment:

FEY. said...

yeah, aku pon cuba sedaya upaya utk berjimat! hahah