Thursday, February 23, 2012

happy birthday me!

gabwahahaha
i am like officially 18 today!
and how to celebrate it?!

BY HAVING A BRAIN BLASTING MAJOR HEADACHE!!
THANKS BODY, FOR MAKING ME MISERABLE ON MY BIRTHDAY YET AGAIN!
well, atleast it's not chicken pox like last year.
haishh

but yeah, today i can't focus in my physics lecture
shizzle manizzle
already dumb, now will be dumber
=..=

i constantly tried to sleep, but the head pounding was just..
ughhh, annoying.

-WRINKLESSSSS!!

all i want for my birthday is A CAR

-a pink gen2 spotted at utp(the owner won't sue me right cus i posted this?)

and i need a boy to carry me everywhere if i got this stopid headache again
or maybe a really strong girl, the point is
i want someone to carry me around if im tired or just lazy.

and thanks every one for all those birthday wishes
even if its just a simple "hb" i seriously appreciate it :D
owh and dont just call me on my brithday, call me everyday also can


No comments: