Friday, February 24, 2012

flat pau is no longer cute

it's weird that i never mentioned about how cute Pau is.
the Pau here is soooo cute
it's daaaaaang fluffy and you just want to munch it till it's gone.
THOOOO TIUUUUUUT
and it also taste gooooood, better than all the Pau's in kajang la
weird, it's like im writing a food review hmmm...

so almost every day i bought ma self a pau!
today's was a little more special,
BECAUSE I FREAKIN SIT ON IT
TT^TT

-dafuuuu, FLAT, ITS FREAKIN FLAT

thank goodness i finished my flow chart for my chemistry's lab yesterday
cause, i tell yo this time they ain't giving us time to submit those shizzle
phewwhh.

and awww, how sweet.
my utp friends put on a really good show by pretending
not to know yesterday was my birthday
soo lame la you guys =..=
and they gave me a really really cute birthday card
AND BLACK FOREST , MA FAVOURITEEE

-they know im a fatass, even my birthday card is food themed =..=

can someone give me a bicycle?
i really want to wonder around here at night.

-END-

No comments: