Friday, December 3, 2010

taylor swift is going to sue me.

owh yeah.
taylor swift probably is going to sue me since fatami look wayyyyy fabulous-er than her.
well, that's her fault.ya know yellow pops on black people's skin.
i quote, " yellow is SOOOO your colour. taylor pakai kaler tu tak pop"-Iman Sofea.

doing bish stole my look, really give me reasons to keep on blogging.
and so,i have coughdrawncough.correction, fatami again
COMMITTED FASHION CRIME,JUST TO ENTERTAIN YOU PEOPLE.
just to make episode #2 of bish stole ma look.


-bish stole my look is an individual work done by ami with ideas from her fans(if she had one,heh)all art are made by windows paint.ain't that awesome.

besides,i got nothing to do.
other than listening to faizal tahir's song
O.O
dang it.damn his song.

with out further or due.
here is,FATAMI!!



-left,lady gaga.right,fatami in a decent version of lady gaga's dress.

i have no life.
sad.

-END-

No comments: