Sunday, November 14, 2010

im a lazy bump,big deal.

im beginning to get lazy.
very lazy.
i don't feel like moving my fingers right now.
and i do feel like i want to stop writing.
but i must not stop,as i am trying not to be lazy
yes, i am trying not to be lazy.
but as you can see,my sentence construction is effortless or in other words full of laziness
i found out in china,parents sent their lazy ass children to a boot camp
i don't want that.
you can die there.

i found out that im dying

yes.
i have a disease called floaters.
it's absorbing my life energy.
i'll be dead in 2 month time.
so i don't need to go to school.

cause dead people can't go to school.
yay.

"but ami what is floaters?"-imaginary friend
well,floaters is a thing in your eyes.
it's annoying you see.
i'll die cause of annoyance.


-stuff i see.

famous person who have floater:

stewie griffin.

Squiggly Line by Stewie Griffin

Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid.
I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.

-END-

p/s:floaters don't kill,it's just annoying




No comments: