Friday, September 17, 2010

i have a secret to tell you

and im not going to tell you.
hehehehe


-those sunlight behind him make him look so sexii

but i am going to tell you this,
I LOVE BRUNO MARS
owh i wish i could have a boyfriend who can sing really well
just like bruno mars, and just serenade me with "just the way you are"
E V E R Y D A Y.
how cute and romantic

hmmm, enough with the hopeless romantic imagination of mine
next week is EXAM
owh mai kentang goreng, i am goin' to dai!
i spent my holiday by doing nothing,eating and sleeping
and i don't know why but lately
my friends keep on making "makan-makan" party.
and when im with my friend,i cant stop talking
why must i have cool friends?
>:/

btw, i think there's something wrong with my brain
i keep on forgetting things easily
that's why i hate to preping up for exam in such an early stage
WHAT FOR?I'LL FORGET ANYWAY.
if there's a tuk guru of pelajaran reading my blog here,
PLEASE, give me some studying tips for losers like me.

-END-

owh raya is fun
NOT.

5 comments:

Aisya said...

WHY ISNT YOUR RAYA FUN?!?!?! :\

average ami said...

fikiran i terganggu
x boleh focus on fun

Shasha said...

wah post baru

Aisya said...

; ( kawan2 u kan syg u muwah, xDDDDDDD

Nurina Amir said...

FUYOOOO AMI POST XD
lap u ami.