Sunday, November 1, 2009

it's my destiny <3

i think it's my destiny to marry an older guy,correction
wayyyyyyy older guy
after reading put's blog
i tried out this thing called M.A.S.H
after filling in the blanks,
tht thing will spin around and tell me my future

and my future is:

You will attend harvard to become a doctor. You will live in new york, in a mansion. You will marry Bono on top of a hill at iceland. Your honeymoon will be in langkawi island. You will have 4 kids and a horse. You will drive a black merc.

woooow,i'll become a doctor
and look..
IM GOING TO MARRY BONO!!!
who's waaaayyyy older than me
i bet he'll be dead 6 week after we get marry -___-



owh look,it's fara's/aisya's top!!
seriously wht's soo cool abt tht top?!!
why is everyone wearing it?

-END-

1 comment:

非凡 said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^