Sunday, August 2, 2009

yesterday

so like yesterday,
i told ma parents that i got another 2 a's
and they treat meh
woooooohoooooooo!!~

but we can't go to klcc,as you all know
there's a bunch of stupid demonstrator making stupid demonstration
urghh,they're so stupid,fuck them
even a 15 years old girl know,that what they're doing,IS STUPID

so yah,we end up going to alamanda
we're also on a shoe hunting for my sister's gigantic feet
finding the right fit for her can be soo hard,
you just wish you can cut her toes

alamanda is so full of people,my head ache
later my dad went to the food court,to eat
ya know my dad's not a western fan so he only eat rice
and so i have to wait him finish eating his meal,and then go to pizza hut
BUT NOOOOO,my mom have this GREAT idea
she ask me to go shopping first and then eat
WHY?!!!!because she also want to eat pizza,but she's bloated
and her plan is,walk another hmm,30 minutes of hell
and then EAT,so she won't be as bloated as she is right now

i have to walk,walk and walk
and find the right shoe for my sister,which is HELL
we went to,primavera then carlo rino,then "walk in" then vincci then nose
BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING SIZE 10 AVAILABLE
YES I'VE SAID IT,10 PEOPLE,10!!!!!
thus,i can't have my meal,because it's time to go home
and end up buying takeaway pizza
GRRRRRRRRR!!~
im hungry and im mad
thank gosh they also bought me something,
i swear if they don't im going to cry in front of everyone

2 comments:

Iman said...

takeaway pizzas sak sak!sejuk :/

average ami said...

owh yeah
cheese keras!!
TT^TT