Saturday, June 27, 2009

my dysfunctional family

guess what happen today?
my car doors broke
thanks to my idiotic sister,who carelessly open the door
and let the door smash a motorcycle

poor car,how could my sister be that stupid
i know she's stupid,but can't she handle her stupidity?
urghhh..thank god im not there
when that happen im at home
i swear to god,if im there im going to kick her right on her ugly face
fuck her

im starting to think that im the only one who's NORMAL in this family
as you all know,my sister's suffer from a disease called UGLY AND STUPID DISORDER
sheeesh cut the crap with the stupidity,OK?
and listen to this sistah!YOU'RE NOT 7!!STOP ACTING LIKE ONE
both of my brother can't handle their tamper
they both got anger management issue
and did i told you that my first elder brother think he's robert pattison?
yeah he thinks he's a vampire.harsh reality,YOU'RE NOT A VAMPIRE!!
and there's my little brother,he's a total wimp
he can't even open a ketchup bottle
let's not talk about my parents.they're just being parents

im like Michael Bluth in Arrested Development
everyone's dysfunctional,and he's the only one who's normal
i can't believe im living with a bunch of losers
but it's not like i hate them.but yeah,i hate them
but still,they're my family
what to do?i just have to suck it


No comments: