Sunday, December 28, 2008

tag! im it

1. The last person to tag you was?
achoh

2. Your relationship with him/her?
my imaginary music partner

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
putih-er than me,skinny,cute,stick figure,andddd boring

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
uhhh...we always do girly stuff secretly when we're 12?

5. The most memorable word that she/he ever done for you?
aisya:omg ami you're sooo fat!!

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you will...
kill her because she's prettier than me

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
eat her

8. If he/she become your lover, he/she have to improve on...
try to be uglier than you lover

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
she's treacherous!men-iser!!

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are..
go to hollywood and be my acting partner and make our own youtube account "AmiChoh" or "therealAmi" and "SyaYusof"

11. Overall impression towards him/her is..
she can be my future music partner if fara dump me

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
they pity me..im fat

13. Who is your ideal?
werewolf and vampire

14. What do you hate about yourself?
everything

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
aisya i did stole your line
LOVE YOU GUYS TILL THE ENDDD

16. 5 people to tag answer:
-queen latifah,can i be you're pwincess?
-adam sandler,tell me a bed time storeh!!
-britney spears
-justin timberlake
-miley cyrus,ma pal!

No comments: