Monday, December 29, 2008

im it.AGAIN

1. The last person to tag you was?
PUTERI

2. Your relationship with him/her?
my own worst enemy

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
L ,O ,S ,E ,R
kidding!!XD

rich,fair,pretty,fun,talkative

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
i got to bully her!!awwsomeeeeee!!~

5. The most memorable word that she/he ever done for you?
put:URGHHH!!ami you're fat!!go on a diet PLEASE!!

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you will...
make her less attractive

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
put tatu on her forehead that said "LOSER"

8. If he/she become your lover, he/she have to improve on...
try not to like guys with tinted spectacles!!

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
she's back from UK

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are..
be my selena gomez cuz im demi lovato!~
conclusion:let's go to hollywood,please for my second life option

11. Overall impression towards him/her is..
loser outside winner inside!!
joking!!
she's awsomeeeee!!!

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
they're trying to stay away from me

13. Who is your ideal?
werewolf and vampire

14. What do you hate about yourself?
everything

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
I LOVE YOU GUYS
AND PLEASE EXCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM
BECAUSE DIETING IS HARD FOR ME
I CAN'T BE SKINNY

16. 5 people to tag answer:
-my opah
-my atuk
-my daddy
-my mama
-my bubuk

No comments: